Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Your new pet

Featured Replies

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="outline:none;" data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/112581010116074801021/hamster.swf?" width="250" height="208"><param name="movie" value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/112581010116074801021/hamster.swf?"></param><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="opaque"></param><param name="scale" value="scale"/><param name="salign" value="tl"/></object> Don't forget to feed and exercise him/her.

it doesnt eat fast enough

I tried to get mine to eat itself to death. Didn't work.

yeah thats what i wanted to do too lol. then i got bored with it

I tried to get mine to eat itself to death. Didn't work.

It took me about 4 seconds before I tried that too.

Why am I still playing this after 5 minutes?

I wish i could pet him though

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.