Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Catherine Demo Coming to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3

Featured Replies

imagesCADEZNK6.jpgThe puzzle and oh so naughty title, Catherine is set to release in a few weeks.  However if you cannot wait to get your hands on Catherine, Atlus has announced that a demo will go live on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 on July 12.

In Atlus’s newest title, you play as Vincent who is stuck between choosing his blondish brunette (possibly pregnant) fiance Katherine or the blonde and curvacious Catherine that he may or may not have had a one night stand with.  After the possible one night stand, Vincent begins having nightmares and may have died.  Confused yet?

Catherine releases on July 26 on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

via Joystiq

 



View the full article

Nice, i have the $80 bundle with the pillow and boxers preordered. I like weird stuff like that but i haven't been reading anything that makes me think i'm gonna like the game. depending on this demo it will let me know whether i'll be reselling the game on it's own in the wrapper or not.

Nice, i have the $80 bundle with the pillow and boxers preordered. I like weird stuff like that but i haven't been reading anything that makes me think i'm gonna like the game. depending on this demo it will let me know whether i'll be reselling the game on it's own in the wrapper or not.

I had no idea that was included in a bundle...

I had no idea that was included in a bundle...

I used a $20 doller credit for it so i'm getting it for a straight $60 with 99 cent release date shipping (love amazon).

Link to Amazon

Bonus!

Bonus Items

Pre-Order Catherine and receive The Catherine Sound Disc & Art Book is available to customers who reserve either the standard or deluxe edition of Catherine for either platform (PS3/X360). The 36-page, full-color art book measures 5.25" x 6.75" x 1.3" and is packed with the beautiful character designs of artist Shigenori Soejima. The 11-track music CD features the best musical themes of the game specially remixed by composer Shoji Meguro. Only available while supplies last, fans are encouraged to pre-order to guarantee their bonus.

Deluxe Edition

  • CATHERINE'S "EMPTY" TSHIRT (Sizing: Men's Large)
  • VINCENT'S BOXERS (Sizing: Men's Large)
  • "STRAY SHEEP" PIZZA BOX
  • CATHERINE PILLOWCASE (Sizing: Standard/Twin)
  • CATHERINE SOUNDTRACK
  • CATHERINE ART BOOK

Got it set up to download whenever I log in. Gotta wait until the kids and wife to go bed later though.

**Played it and I do not know WTF I just played. It is literally one of the oddest game I think I've ever played.

Finally played it tonight, I'm selling it when i get my copy to get my money back, it's really not good. I really wanted to like it too. but the main component is a very clunky controlling and basic puzzle game ($60 puzzle game?, go **** yourself!). Even the story which was the main selling point for me was dry and yawn inducing.

Yea it's weird and different but i think i'll take this money and give deadly premonition a try instead. but at least i get some cool game collectibles outta the deal.

IGN gave it a 9....wow...what a bunch of hipster douches.

I could be wrong though, maybe the full game gets better. But the demo for my personal tastes was not a good time. If i want to play a puzzle game i'll play Puzzle Quest or Cut the rope. If i want a good story i'll watch a movie.

Demo was pretty good, but I just kinda gave up at the end of the second puzzle, couldn't for the life of me figure out what to do at the very very end.

IGN gave it a 9....wow...what a bunch of hipster douches.

I could be wrong though, maybe the full game gets better. But the demo for my personal tastes was not a good time. If i want to play a puzzle game i'll play Puzzle Quest or Cut the rope. If i want a good story i'll watch a movie.

IGN has a different opinion about a game (that you've only played the demo for) you didn't like, so they're all hipster douches? lol

To be fair, there's not much more in the game, that's already in the demo. It's nightmare puzzles, cutscenes and banter with your friends and girlfriend at the bar. I've watched the retail game being played for several days on JTV. It was the Japanese release, but the caster would explain what was going on while he gamed.

To be fair, there's not much more in the game, that's already in the demo. It's nightmare puzzles, cutscenes and banter with your friends and girlfriend at the bar. I've watched the retail game being played for several days on JTV. It was the Japanese release, but the caster would explain what was going on while he gamed.

this

  • 3 weeks later...

IGN has a different opinion about a game (that you've only played the demo for) you didn't like, so they're all hipster douches? lol

touché, valid point that's why right below i contradict myself and say " i could be wrong".

I knew i only played the demo...said that too. Just voicing a personal opinion. no need to clarify.LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.