July 5, 201115 yr comment_39942 Skylark or I can help anyone get the Swimming Instructor one in Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter. It's super easy, too.Serious Sam HD: The First EncounterSwimming instructor - Drown an enemyIf anyone can help out in any of the other ones, please post which game and ticket in here. Thanks. Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_39943 I'm down for getting as many of these as I can. I like free stuff. lol Report
July 5, 201115 yr Author comment_39944 GG is downloading SS Gold Pack right now. We should organize a huge 16 player co-op game. That'd be awesome. Report
July 8, 201115 yr Author comment_40048 Thinking about doing the Left 4 Dead 2 camp ticket - Stream Crosser - Survive the Cold Stream campaign on any difficultyTelling you right now, I'm putting the difficulty on normal or easy. I won't be doing a difficult run. That creek bed pisses me, getting stuck in places etc. lolAnyone want in? Report
July 8, 201115 yr Author comment_40056 Disc usage says 969MB, but I don't know how much of that was extracted from the initial download and install. =\ Report
July 8, 201115 yr comment_40057 Thanks. Do you think you guys will still play it in about 5 days? Or will it get old. I ask because I'll happily spend $10 for a game to play with friends, but my internet is almost out and resets in 5 days =) Report
July 8, 201115 yr Author comment_40058 I'll play it whenever you want. I like Serious Sam a lot. GG says he prefers SS in co-op, over single player. So, I think it's safe to say that GG would play co-op with us. Kevin, too, probably. Report
July 8, 201115 yr comment_40059 I'll have to check my cash deposits, hidden inside my mattress. Im not sure if I'll get it or not. Thanks, man. Report
July 8, 201115 yr Author comment_40061 No sweat. If it's too much, I'd wait for the dual or gold pack. Get 1st and 2nd encounters for one low price. Report
July 9, 201115 yr Author comment_40159 Serious Sam: Second EncounterTreasure diving - Find a secret under waterThis one is super easy. If anyone needs it, let me know. Also, the free, easy one today, is posting a comment on a friend's screenshot. I have plenty if you want that easy ticket. lol Report
July 11, 201115 yr comment_40236 Man, I already own the disc versions from original releases, yet I'm super close to just getting these. Report
July 11, 201115 yr Author comment_40240 16 player co-op. The more GC'ers who own it, the bigger of a killing spree we can all go on. lol Report
July 11, 201115 yr comment_40242 I know. Funds aren't at an all time high right now for gaming, so I will have to wait for the next sale it seems. Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_40309 I own Serious Sam HD now. So, I'll be up for some co-op sometime! Report
July 12, 201115 yr Author comment_40322 Sweet! Can't wait for a huge co-op game. It's gonna be awesome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.