Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Experiment Over

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose one of the following:

    • I had something important to post and noticed the forum was down.
      11%
      1
    • I noticed the forum was down and wasn't able to respond to existing posts.
      33%
      3
    • I noticed the forum was down because I couldn't lurk around.
      55%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

i saw it was down, looked for you on messenger to ask why, but i can't vote because i don't know if i'd have lurked or replied. depends on what i found.

I chose the "Wasn't able to reply to existing posts" option, but for me it was more like, "Was unable to look through every new post until all of the colored topics go dim on the Active Content page because I'm OCD" lol. I usually do reply to various ones though.

I chose the lurk option. I post if I think I won't be corrected somehow...lol.

I chose the lurk option. I post if I think I won't be corrected somehow...lol.

TC, just drop it lol. I don't think GG or anyone even cares anymore that you wanted your fast shipping. Your reminders are just depressing now lol, no offense.

When you posted that suspicious looking smiley on Twitter I kinda though you might have been implementing a little experiment like this Spawn. :P

But you forgot the option for : I didn't notice the forum was down at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.