April 25, 201016 yr comment_5543 Hey everyone! Finally got a chance to say hello to you guys. I'm still pregnant (ugh) and resting because I had some pre term labor and was on and off rest, but now I'm back on until Logan comes out....so anywho, miss you all and tons of wub to you!!!! Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5544 Hey Siren! Hope all is well...We've been groovin' on the new site's forum! Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5547 Siren! I almost made a thread about you!*Pogre gives Siren a big ol' hug. I don't want to tackle-hug a pregnant girl! Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5553 Siren! Glad you were able to stop by. We've missed you a lot. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5558 Thanks for stoppin' in and saying HI!! Hope everything is well on your end. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5603 Aww There you are. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, and you better post us baby pics when Logan comes to join us! Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5604 mofekkle will be born weapon x style. just cut his way up and out all triumphant.... Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5637 Hooray for Siren! Glad to see you poking your head in here! Get a lot of rest! Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5657 Welcome back Siren I hope you and baby are well rested and that everything goes smoothly for you all Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5660 Nice to see you siren... Hope you and the baby continue to do well. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6087 Hi Siren!!! I missed you girl. We need as much estrogen in this place as we can get. Glad you're heeding your doctor's advice and resting up. I know it must get boring, but it's better than the alternative. My friends' babies were preemie. I can't believe all the complications that came with it. Anyway, while your stuck in bed, we'll try to keep you entertained.Much love.P.S. Someone has to "member+" Siren. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6235 We need as much estrogen in this place as we can get. Doesn't Stealthy count for that? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.