April 25, 201016 yr comment_5490 So, even though I do stream from time to time, and I have watched others stream games I just now noticed the enormity of JTV. I was bored and started clicking through the rooms. One was a girl casting herself talking about a boob reduction to a bunch of strangers who basically were just horny guys. Another was a guy smoking weed and drawing half naked anime. And yet another was some guy and a girl, laying in a bed and getting commented to do it while talking and laying on each other...Freaking crazy people. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5492 Keep looking, your bound to find more of 'em. Thats the internet for you. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5493 Kind of makes me glad that my computer is absolute crap and won't let me watch streams on JTV. At the same time, it doesn't. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5534 Tons of lifecasters there. It's the epitome of boredom. When I see "wishlists", I just want to gag. Basically, they're saying "tip me" for you giving them the attention they so desperately wanted."Namewithheld says:http://www.realurlthatPKchangedtoprotecttheretarded.com My wish list! Hook me up ;-)" Report
April 25, 201016 yr Author comment_5540 Yeah, I saw one guy asking for donations for his new tablet. Though he did say the top donor would get his old one. lol, still. I'm amazed by the attention whoring that goes on nowadays...Then again, I'm guilty in a way for wanting to stream my games aren't I? Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5549 What irritates me the most is seeing actual donations in the wishlists...makes me wanna put one in.... Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5554 Yeah, I saw one guy asking for donations for his new tablet. Though he did say the top donor would get his old one. lol, still. I'm amazed by the attention whoring that goes on nowadays...Then again, I'm guilty in a way for wanting to stream my games aren't I?No. You're entertaining people and making new friends. Lifecasters are only in it for themselves. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5573 When I'm bored, I choose to watch other bored people. It's all about accessibility. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5608 such a strange turn. we've gone from wanting to watch to wanting to be watched. sad really. Report
April 26, 201016 yr Author comment_5612 I'm only interested if it brings me money hahaGrab a video camera and repeat the steps from your 'what i got at walmart' thread. Put Please Donate so I can "enter whatever here" and broadcast away. lol Report
April 26, 201016 yr Author comment_5700 .. More oddity. This guy's streaming games AND wants a donation.http://www.justin.tv/wizardd52986#r=uFUbpRA~Will you guys buy me a PS3? .... and people actually chip in. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.