June 13, 201115 yr comment_38981 Good readhttp://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-most-ominous-trends-in-video-games/ Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_38984 As for the controller one. I'd rather use controls then motion. The Wii is fun for like 10 minutes then i get bored of it. Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_38986 I agree with GG. I enjoy playing the Wii for like 15 minuites with friends and then I'm bored and do something else. Report
June 13, 201115 yr Author comment_38991 I don't know. I love saying fast forward and then play to get past beginning credits for the shows I watch on Netflix. lolSadly, "Xbox sandwich" still doesn't work. =\ Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_38992 that was actually well worth the read, and pretty damn accurate on a lot of its points. also i love the way he ended the article lol Report
June 14, 201115 yr comment_39001 Thanks PK, you indirectly introduced me to a whole host of awesome geeky lists at that site that I "wasted" several hours reading through. On the bright side, I now know how to escape several popular movie monsters, and the advantages and disadvantages of making real versions of things like jet packs and laser guns lol.Great article though. Report
June 14, 201115 yr comment_39002 That was a very good article. It was humorous and made good points. Report
June 14, 201115 yr comment_39012 Great read.@Kevin Be sure to check out the video series called "After Hours" on there. Really funny and thought provoking. Report
June 14, 201115 yr comment_39016 Great read.@Kevin Be sure to check out the video series called "After Hours" on there. Really funny and thought provoking.I'll have to check it out. I was pretty impressed with how thought provoking and well-written the articles were at that site, for often covering such silly and geeky topics. They sort of remind me of a somewhat less goofy Rooster Teeth in a way. Report
June 14, 201115 yr Author comment_39018 Cracked is awesome. If you have subscriptions to other RSS feeds, you should definitely add Cracked to your RSS list. Report
June 14, 201115 yr comment_39021 I love their plot summary on Super Mario Bros. "An Italian plumber travels through a brightly-colored fantasy world collecting coins and mushrooms. He crushes turtles and goombas (essentially brown, waddling monstrosities) to death in order to rescue a princess from being raped by a dinosaur who pilots an airship." Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.