Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Pokemon General

Featured Replies

We need one, because my other thread turned into one.

So, since starting my Pokemon adventure, I have received all 16 badges, most of the legendary pokemon, and an almost level 99 Mewtwo. I'm currently going through and power leveling most of my Pokemon that are low levels. I have like, 130 pokemon caught as well.

I'm not nearly as far as you but I'm loving playing Pokemon again.

Gotta catch em all!

i havent played mine in a long time lol

I just got given my first Pokemon (Chikorita). FTW! biggrin.gif I like how they follow you around again. People with Pokemon Yellow used to make me jealous.

oh by the way syc, your pokemon are actually stronger when you train them up from the beginning, your start alway destroys pokemon of the same level. Legendary pokemon usually don't become nearly as strong (your mewtwo would likely be defeatedby any starter at 99 . Also, if you want the best you have to think about ev's and iv's. (is it sad i know this much?)

  • Author

Yeah, I usually breed Pokemon that I really want and level them up from 1 to whatever so I can get all of the stuff I want on them. Only reason my Mewtwo is level 96 right now is because I'm using it as a power leveler for my lower levels on the Elite Four. I probably wouldn't use any of the legendaries in a battle unless someone asked.

Every. Single. Episode. Ever. (Minus the first 1.5 Seasons which have been removed) smile.gif

awww the first season is then best

oh and thought id leave this here:

100125.gif

I really need to get pokemon heart gold or soul silver... im still to busy playing platinum and transfering all my other pokemon from diamond and pearl. Theres just to much to do, in little time, Right now on pokemon platinum... I am training my pichu and jirachi

that i recieved from the special event, and I believe i lost my DS charger >.<

  • Author

Yeah, my friend has Platinum and we usually trade between the two games. I've played Plat, but only has a trade monkey since it wasn't mine. Traded a lot of stuff from that game, into mine. Lol.

Also, I'm a Pokedex freak, I have like 170 pokemon at the moment, gonna go catch crazy today after I level my Luxray up to 60.

lol i just hit 110 in the pokemon catching industry.... only then to have one of my DS screen casters (or whatever that is holding the top screen and bottom screen together) to break on the right side.... so now i have a ds with a top screen that kinda moves around... but it wont fall off. >,< time to save up for a dsixl and wait till theres one in blue, white, or black...>,<

  • Author

Yeah, I dropped my DSi today and was ******* scared because the bottom part of the touch screen came out a little bit. Luckily, I just popped it back in and returned to my regular Pokemon day.

I currently have these starters and evolved them:

Charmander

Squirtle

Chimchar

Piplup

Cyndaquil

Surprisingly I don't use any of them. I just level them up, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.