June 10, 201115 yr comment_38797 Which is fine, if they're re-tooling the melee. I heard from a close friend, that the melee in RAGE was incredibly bad. Add to that, that there were specific missions in the game, that required melee. So, let's hope they're working on that.http://rage.com/ Report
June 10, 201115 yr comment_38819 I'm always glad about delays. It allows the development team to make things even better. Plus, the extra time gives me a chance to catch up on some other games that were releasing around RAGE's original date. Report
June 10, 201115 yr Author comment_38823 I'm hoping they're not sneaking it inbetween Gears of War 3 and Skyrim. That'd be a sissy move. Especially on Bethesda's part. Report
June 11, 201115 yr comment_38887 I am okay with the delay. If they can retool a few things and tweak things to make them better, so be it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.