Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hi everyone!

Featured Replies

Just thought I would post here to properly introduce myself. My name is Anthony, I'm 19 and from North NJ. I've been a gamer ever since I was 3 and I watched my mom play games on the SNES. I would watch for hours and was immediately addicted to videogames. I love RPG's the most with Action Adventure (Zelda-esque) games coming in a very close second, but I play a bit of every genre. I'm currently looking for a job so I can start saving money to go to college...though I don't know what I want to major in yet. =/

My Hobbies other than gaming are cooking, I enjoy watching anime (though I'm pretty picky on what I watch), and I recently got into airsoft guns. I think I rambled on long enough so I'll just end this here... Hope to have a lot of fun on these boards!

Welcome to Gamercide Nemhy!!!

Be sure to slide your shoes off on the way in. Cookies are in the kitchen down the hall and to the left. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.