June 12, 201115 yr comment_38904 Cliffy B played it, and he said all of our memories of Combat Evolved are hazy. He commented that when he was playing, he had remembered Halo looking just like it was then (newer graphics). He then pressed the button to go to the old graphics, and was humbled. He did not remember it looking that way. Could make for a nifty feature. Driving along, hitting a button and seeing how it used to look.I remember when Halo 2 came out I was blown away by the graphics! lol But each title release since then has been very refined and that's why people haven't noticed the grpahics that much because all of the changes have been very minor. I remember people saying the graphics for Halo 3 weren't that great, but then I popped in my Halo 2 copy to compare and boy was there a difference. That's why I give mad props to Bungie because their game has been getting better over time (graphically) but they've stuck to the same artistic style so it's harder to appreciate the difference at times. Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_38932 halo 3 really didn't look all that great, but i didn't compare it to 2 or ce. yeah, it blew them away, but gears and a buttload of other titles simply murdered 3. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.