June 3, 201115 yr comment_38387 Gearbox has said via Twitter, that the demo codes will start releasing soon.The Duke Nukem Forever demo is about to be unlocked for all platforms!!! http://twitter.com/#!/DuvalMagic/status/76499591847084033If you've already registered for the Early Access Club, head on over here, and wait for that top right box to be enabled with your access code. Report
June 3, 201115 yr Author comment_38390 GO GO GO! They're up. Hurry before the site gets too hammered. Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_38392 Took awhile to get in the site, but it is downloading now. :-) Report
June 3, 201115 yr Author comment_38394 Assassin10k (AKA Faperture) did this..Come watch him livestream it! http://www.justin.tv/faperture#/w/1286345664 Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_38415 I love it. It's not perfect, but good god I love being back in Duke's shoes. Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_38430 ^ This exactly. I think it will get some bad reviews because it's old school FPS, but it's Duke and I love it. Get Some. Report
June 4, 201115 yr comment_38448 I didn't like it a whole lot. It's funny and all but it looks and plays its age. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.