Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Lol

Featured Replies

I suppose I should make an intro post. Hi, I'm Pogre, and I'm Bogey and Stealthy's worse nightmare. :P

*Edit: I should also add that my computer is still in the process of wiping the hard drive for a system restore. It's been at it for 23 hours now. :blink:

So...I'm on borrowed time with my wife's lappy. Three more hours to go...

your to old to be anyones worse nightmare.

your to old to be anyones worse nightmare.

Truer words have never been spoken.

*Edit: I should also add that my computer is still in the process of wiping the hard drive for a system restore. It's been at it for 23 hours now. blink.gif

It's all that PORN you had on there. tongue.gif

It's all that PORN you had on there. tongue.gif

That's exactly what I was gonna say. Pogre, you need to lay off the pr0nz!

  • Author

your to old to be anyones worse nightmare.

You can't spell well enough to properly insult anyone.

*Manslaps Bogey

You can take my truck, my house and my dog. You'll never get my pronz!

You can't spell well enough to properly insult anyone.

*Manslaps Bogey

You can take my truck, my house and my dog. You'll never get my pronz!

my good sir, if you look nothing was spelled wrong in that last post. please try again

ahem grammar.

i did not say anything out it being grammitcallycorrect, just that nothign was spelled wrong

Then who was correct? Pogre says he spelled something wrong, but there wasn't, but there was some terrible grammar.

  • Author

He misspelled "you're", "too" and "anyone's". That's how I'm calling it. The horrible grammar is just a given.

He misspelled "you're", "too" and "anyone's". That's how I'm calling it. The horrible grammar is just a given.

hmmm ill give you anyones but your and to are spelled correctly so suck it

He just used improper forms of given words. Possesives, and stuff like that, that's all grammar. So eat it!

  • Author

Okay, I can concede when I err.

*ahem*

Stealthy, your grammar so profoundly sucks, that you can't even properly insult someone. :P

Okay, I can concede when I err.

*ahem*

Stealthy, your grammar so profoundly sucks that you can't even properly insult someone. :P

touche

  • Author

Despite his old age, I can't hate on a fellow Arizonian.

:wub:

*Slaps Rincon. :P

Oh hey Rincon! My lappy finished installing everything and is setting up the desktop right now as I type. :D I'll get hold of you this afternoon when I get home from work.

wub.gif

*Slaps Rincon. tongue.gif

Oh hey Rincon! My lappy finished installing everything and is setting up the desktop right now as I type. biggrin.gif I'll get hold of you this afternoon when I get home from work.

Sounds good bro. I'm glad that pain is now over with laugh.gif and the Hard Drive is run wellwink.gif

My boyfreind's back and you're going to be sorry! Heyla! Heyla! My boyfreind's back!biggrin.gif

Hey Porge! I hope we get in another horde session before Gears 3 comes out. You me and Whiteboy on Allfather's Garden. Everyone drunk except me. ROFL laugh.gif

My boyfreind's back and you're going to be sorry! Heyla! Heyla! My boyfreind's back!biggrin.gif

This might be the greatest post in the history of ATC/GC. laugh.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.