Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Storm!

Featured Replies

We just had a storm pass through that had rotation in the clouds which put out tornado warnings. Here are two photos that we took.

Hail

DSC_0053.jpg

Tree limb down in front of our house that stopped local traffic.

DSC_0052.jpg

That's crazy sized hail. Yikes! I won't post the weather here like I usually do, lol.

  • Author

It was crazy. I never saw the sky get so black so quickly before. It was around 6 and looked like it was late at night. When the hail started I actually thought we were losing shingles on the roof because all you heard was the hail hitting it and then the tornado warnings went off. We got the shoes on the kids and grabbed blankets. This is the second time this week I thought for sure that the rotation in the clouds that the weather people were talking about was going to produce a tornado. I would like to know what we all did to peeve mother nature off this bad. It's been crazy for weather everywhere!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.