Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Video Game name generator

Featured Replies

Lovely Beautician Disaster

Orbital Jackhammer of the Damned

Fisher Price Driving in Middle-Earth

I laughed really hard at the last one, lol.

  • Author

Kabuki Sword Crime Scene Investigation

Tiger Woods' Juggalo Wars

I dont think the Juggalo Wars turned out well for Tiger.

Islamic Chocobo Shootout

No One Can Stop The Fun Noodle Hunt

Peaceful Battle 3D

Pathetic Janitor Wars

Heroic Crowbar Rush

World of Pinball Desperadoes

Hardcore STD Struggle

Infinite Sumo Melee

My Very Own Demon in the Desert

Silly Landmine Hero

Cyborg Deer Hunter Hunter

Morbid Jetski Trainer

Ultravilent Elevator GT

Masters of the BMX Spies

Pathetic Hardware of Magic

Fatal Army Turbo

The Sims:Ostrich Prophecy

Dead or Alive Submarine Strikes Again!

Jamaican Chicken Espionage

Preschool Sniper Saloon

Irish Transvestite Unleashed

Maniac Fishing Beatdown

Panzer Nudist Quest

Bonk's Trailer Park Marines

I think I could have kept going!

A lot of these could be real games, which makes it even more fun to put them here and see if they get made. :lol:

Some, on the other hand are just great:

Retarded Football - 3rd Strike

Almighty STD Uprising

Christian Boxing Preacher

Enraged Porn vs. Street Fighter

Spooky Porn in the Desert

I have to close this window before I get fired from work.

Enraged Porn vs. Street Fighter

Spooky Porn in the Desert

LMAO!

I had to go back to it again!

Perverted Wheelchair Commander

Bizarre Hoedown Assault

Political Fantasy Dancers

I think alot of these names could be hilarious pornos!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.