May 24, 201115 yr comment_37888 Do want, it's like a Borderlands, Far Cry 2, and Dead Rising orgy. Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_37890 the main character is female?I wondered about that too, but if you watch they say she's one of four different playable characters with different "classes".This does look pretty great. Like Left 4 Dead, but in an actual open, contiguous environment. Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_37892 This does look pretty great. Like Left 4 Dead, but in an actual open, contiguous environment.Almost exactly what I thought. Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_37896 Will be PC, 360, and PS3 I believe.Overall it looks fun but I'm just not a big fan of L4D. Doubt I'll be picking this one up. Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_37922 Looks pretty cool. I liked L4D VS, but never too interested in the coop. I'm hoping this has more story to make it fun. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.