May 23, 201115 yr comment_37857 <object width="520" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/40405"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/40405"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/40405" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="520" height="355"></embed></object> Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_37861 Jason Segal is awesome.He wrote the screenplay so it should be fantastic. Also, take a look HERE and see the list of cast members. Report
May 26, 201115 yr Author comment_38020 2nd trailer. I prefer the first one actually, but this one is great at the end. Who's going to tell that man he's not a Muppet?<br><br><div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf"></param><param'>http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf"></param><param name="flashVars" value="vid=25355050&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=25355050&"></embed></object></div> Report
May 27, 201115 yr comment_38052 Can't remember what the last Muppet movie was but I liked it. Be interesting to see how this one turns out. Report
May 27, 201115 yr Author comment_38056 Last movie came out in 2005 I believe. Was The Muppets' Wizard of Oz. Before that it was '99 with Muppets In Space.Sorry to be a huge nerd, I'm a huge Muppets fan. Report
May 27, 201115 yr comment_38076 There were some TV movies in between there though. I remember there was an NYC one with Mayor Bloomberg in it so that couldn't have been too long ago. Report
May 29, 201115 yr Author comment_38170 Never cared for the TV movies. If I'm watching The Muppets on TV, it will be The Muppets' Show on DVD. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.