May 18, 201115 yr Author comment_37525 How big is it? Hard to tell on my cell.40 inch, it's so big compared to the 22 inch I replaced. Report
May 18, 201115 yr comment_37527 This thread just became full of "That's what she said" opportunities. XD Report
May 18, 201115 yr Author comment_37549 Hell yea you have seasons of Lost.Lost is probably my favorite show, second only to x- files. Report
May 18, 201115 yr comment_37553 I need to get an adaptor so I can see my comp on my tv.Depending on your GPU and TV, you could just get an HDMI cable like I did. Monoprice.com is a pretty good site for cheap cables. Just make sure you measure and get a pretty long one. A 4 or 5 foot cable doesn't go as far as you'd think when it has to go up and around shelves and such. I'm looking at you, new 5 foot long HDMI cable that barely reaches from my PS3 on the floor to the TV right above it.And yeah, Lost is pretty great. Report
May 18, 201115 yr comment_37556 Good lord that TV is sexy. But what's even more sexy is the amazing amount of media you have to the right of it. Sega's ballin', yo. Report
May 18, 201115 yr Author comment_37569 Good lord that TV is sexy. But what's even more sexy is the amazing amount of media you have to the right of it. Sega's ballin', yo.Mostly impulse buying and a whole lot of deal seeking. I also don't buy full priced games, but every 7 months or so. Report
May 18, 201115 yr Author comment_37572 This thread just became full of "That's what she said" opportunities. XD Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.