May 17, 201115 yr comment_37484 For me, that is. UPS messed my shipment up. I won't get it until 2mro. Report
May 17, 201115 yr comment_37490 Well hopefully you won't have as many problems with the game as I have. Every case I start it freezes at least once, textures don't load. I seriously started a case and everything was invisible except for certain things. Some people haven't had any problems but I know quite a few have. Hopefully it isn't my xbox. Report
May 17, 201115 yr comment_37499 I am really interested in this game so you'll have to let me know what you think. I want to pick it up if it's good. Report
May 17, 201115 yr Author comment_37511 Well hopefully you won't have as many problems with the game as I have. Every case I start it freezes at least once, textures don't load. I seriously started a case and everything was invisible except for certain things. Some people haven't had any problems but I know quite a few have. Hopefully it isn't my xbox.Can't imagine the game having that many bugs. Report
May 17, 201115 yr comment_37512 well i just uninstalled my saves and restarted and cleaned the disk off and cleared the cache and it is still buggy so I'm just going to wait until a patch is released to play it. I'm to annoyed to try to get through it. Report
May 17, 201115 yr Author comment_37515 well i just uninstalled my saves and restarted and cleaned the disk off and cleared the cache and it is still buggy so I'm just going to wait until a patch is released to play it. I'm to annoyed to try to get through it.So you think it is the game? That's terrible. WTF? Why can't developers release games that work right out of the box? They have like 80 testers or something right? WTH? Report
May 17, 201115 yr comment_37517 So far, its only froze once on me during a traffic case. *knock on wood* I've heard a lot of other players having quite a few glitches and bugs though. Report
May 17, 201115 yr comment_37520 I mean it could be my box but the past two games I played for instance Dead Space 2 and Alpha Protocol didn't freeze once. Now Red Dead on the other hand freezes like a sumbitch. So I figure it's just one of those open world things that they rushed to soon. Maybe it's some weird thing between a certain box and game maybe who knows. It's annoying though. Report
May 18, 201115 yr comment_37530 L.A. Noire: The Collected Storieshttp://www.complex.com/video-games/2011/05/lansdale-la-noire-story?page=1 Report
May 18, 201115 yr comment_37552 Another thing I have about the game is its like mafia two once you finish a mission it starts another so u alwayd have an objective. I wish vb I yt was more like gta or sr where u travel to the location to start it. Its a slight push but I dont like being pushed to do the next objective. Report
May 19, 201115 yr Author comment_37647 Middle of dinner...*Ding Dong*...freaking game shows up at 6:45pm. Tracking said it was out for delivery @ 12:05 am. w/e finally have it. Anyone have positive things to say about it at all? Report
May 19, 201115 yr comment_37652 Middle of dinner...*Ding Dong*...freaking game shows up at 6:45pm. Tracking said it was out for delivery @ 12:05 am. w/e finally have it. Anyone have positive things to say about it at all?Usually they wait to deliver to the majority of their residentials last. You have to remember they aren't just delivering to you but 200 or so other stops and picking up at several locations as well. Report
May 19, 201115 yr Author comment_37664 Usually they wait to deliver to the majority of their residentials last. You have to remember they aren't just delivering to you but 200 or so other stops and picking up at several locations as well.I know that. lol It was supposed to be here yesterday. On game release day. Somehow it could not make it from Ariz to San Diego on time? If I buy games in the future from Amazon they will not be release day delivery ones. If I want a new game and I am paying full price, then I want it the day it's out. I'll just go to the 24 hour Wallmart up the hill from here. I don't want excuses. I want the service they promised. It fell apart on UPS' side of things. Report
May 19, 201115 yr Author comment_37666 How's the game?I'll tell you in a little bit. I'm awaiting PK's ok. LOL. I told him I would play boarderland with him tonight. I want to play LA Noire instead. GG already thinks I never follow through with saying I'll play on LIVE. I don't anyone else feeding that fire. In GG's case it's true though. lol Report
May 19, 201115 yr comment_37668 No. You may not play your shiny new game! lolI replied to your PM. It's all good, man. Enjoy the game. Report
May 19, 201115 yr Author comment_37670 lol.^^^^^ Ok I made it into traffic and stopped there. I really like it so far although I restarted one case because I didn't understand the running mechanic and all it's nuances. Just pushing up on the analog stick will make Cole climb fences and run at the same time. Once I got that down it was easy to follow and catch perps. Graphics are clean with good frame rate and cars are easily driven. I'd say a little better than GTA4. Follow the instructions on screen during interrogations and they will become second nature. I had NO FREEZING during my game so far, but it's early on and that could change. GG's right about the case prompts. I'd rather roam around and solve street crimes and then check in at my desk for cases. I'd like to free roam at least a little. I'd recommend it to those who don't need to shoot at everything all the time. This is a slower game and requires you to pay attention to your surroundings and peoples gestures for clues. I'm enjoying that change of pace, I think you will too. Report
May 19, 201115 yr comment_37680 I know that. lol It was supposed to be here yesterday. On game release day. Somehow it could not make it from Ariz to San Diego on time? If I buy games in the future from Amazon they will not be release day delivery ones. If I want a new game and I am paying full price, then I want it the day it's out. I'll just go to the 24 hour Wallmart up the hill from here. I don't want excuses. I want the service they promised. It fell apart on UPS' side of things.It probably fell apart because you aren't the only person on the planet. I have never once received a game on release day when I ordered it online, it always came a day late. Report
May 19, 201115 yr Author comment_37702 It probably fell apart because you aren't the only person on the planet. I have never once received a game on release day when I ordered it online, it always came a day late.Thanks for the education. Gee I'm stupid. Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_37832 it's how you are suppose to play if they tested the game before releasing it. Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_37845 I'm sure keeping the coroner busy on the street crime missions. I don't think there's a single one I haven't killed someone. lol Report
May 25, 201115 yr Author comment_37937 Amazon gave me a $5 credit to use on my next purchase for the game being late 1 day. So, I got a $15 credit for pre-ordering the game + a $5 price guarantee credit after it shipped. So I got La Noire for $35. I guess that's not too bad for a day late. I'm going to use this service again if they keep giving me refunds. lol. Report
May 25, 201115 yr comment_37969 So, any more opinions now that you guys have played it a while? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.