Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Borderlands

Featured Replies

Tonight there is a group of us playing. Around 11 PM I think. We are going to take down Craw. lol, I think. You would have to have the General Knoxx DLC though.

Can't go wrong with Borderlands. Great fun game and when you finish it all, which should be awhile, it is a game you can always revisit in between other games.

  • Author

Heck yeah! I had a lot of fun. Definitely wish I'd picked it up sooner to play with you guys. Off to bed though lol, but I'll most likely be on again tonight.

Fridays/Sat/Sun are hard for me so we'll see. I'll be on late if I am.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.