May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_37153 Got 'em at 10 this morning.Incidentally, Best Buy was able to replace my Tritton Ax Pros in store today no questions asked. They didn't even look at them, in stunning contrast to the lady on the Geek Squad hotline that immediately told me they wouldn't replace it when I mentioned physical damage. lol Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_37154 Nice dude! You gaming tonight? Boarderlands I think. Craw mission around 11 pm. Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_37155 About that. DC has Borderlands for PC. So you and I may want to find some more co-op partners. Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_37156 Nice dude! You gaming tonight? Boarderlands I think. Craw mission around 11 pm.Nah I'm gonna see about trying to finish Dead Space 2 tonight if the last 5 or so chapters go by quickly. I don't even remember how to play Borderlands lol, but the next time I do, I'll probably be starting a new character on the PC version.Oh and also, one gripe I have with the new Trittons, even though it's an indication that they're "newer", the cable that goes from your Xbox 360 controller to the headset to enable chat, has a new design with a cover over it like the standard Xbox 360 mics. Like - ____((- As opposed to the old -____- cable. This means I can't plug it into my controller with the chatpad plugged in, or use it with my Razer Onza controller. Unless maybe I "modify" it, or call Tritton support and ask for them to ship me one of the old ones. Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_37160 Just placed my order for a cheap HDMI cable and already have my tracking number from USPS lol (even though it doesn't show anything yet). Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_37198 I just found Little Big Planet cheap on Amazon, so I just ordered that. The PSP version was pretty great for a port, so I can't wait to try the real thing. Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_37203 My primary use for multimonitor mode is for JTV chat while streaming games, anyways, and I'm not going to invest in the equipment required to stream console games anytime soon. Just a thought, but this thing is awesome and a pretty reasonable price too. Roxio Game Capture Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_37206 Just a thought, but this thing is awesome and a pretty reasonable price too. Roxio Game CapturePerhaps someday, since I've been streaming a lot to the Gamercide channel lately, but not anytime soon, as I still have a massive Steam library I can stream. Thanks for the link though, that does look like a pretty affordable option. Sounds like that program allows for adding voice-overs too, so if I ever did any video reviews that could be interesting.I have managed to get my streaming to (moderately low bitrate) 720p though last night with some help from a random JTV technophile lol. Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_37217 So it plays PS1 games, but not PS2? Doesn't that seem kind of backwards? I guess only some of the early models had PS2 functionality. Ah well, I still have my PS2. Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_37223 Yeah the emotion engine got cut this model.It's still in the console, it's just been locked out in the newer models. Not sure why though... Report
May 12, 201115 yr Author comment_37224 It's still in the console, it's just been locked out in the newer models. Not sure why though...Really? In that case I'd assume that it was so they could make a profit off of PS2 games if they start selling them in the PSN store, as opposed to having people buy them used and them not make any profit off of them.Also another plus, built in wi-fi, as opposed to a $100 device you have to buy. The lack of Composite or HDMI cables is starting to sound like less and less of an issue compared to the accessories the Xbox 360 lacked lol (even though the newer 360 models finally come with built in wi-fi). Report
May 12, 201115 yr comment_37226 You don't have to buy the wireless for 360. That's just one solution that's made easy. Check out lifehacker.com.Besides, screw wireless for gaming. It's terrible. Report
May 12, 201115 yr Author comment_37227 I always use wireless. For gaming, streaming, etc. My room is on the opposite end of the house from the router and I don't want a long cable running across it lol. Fine for me, the only time you see me teleporting from lag and such is when I'm downloading something, since I only have a moderate speed connection anyways. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.