April 21, 201016 yr comment_4858 So Bogey wants a pregnant girl?? . mm okay .. to each their own I guess. Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4862 Have never bought avatar clothing and never will.I'm guessing if you're part of the beta, you get the hoodie, too.@Kev No, the Halo Reach beta hoodie for avatars. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4863 I'm guessing if you're part of the beta, you get the hoodie, too.@Kev No, the Halo Reach beta hoodie for avatars.The that's pretty cool I guess. I'll take free stuff but I'm not paying for something on my 3D Avatar thingy. Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4865 The that's pretty cool I guess. I'll take free stuff but I'm not paying for something on my 3D Avatar thingy.I paid a buck for my ultra cool, Jet Set Radio glasses. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4872 Awesome, I'm not much on avatar items...But the fact you get one for being in the beta is pretty sweet. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4873 Everyone who has ODST will be in the Beta though, so it won't be too exclusive. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4876 my avatar itemshalo berethalo stuck t-shirthalo cargo pantshalo "laser" ringregular skate shoes halo rc warthogthe hoodie will be a welcome addition to the team Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4929 Well I myself love the Altair robes that I bought for my avatar. Can't wear anything else with them, but no need, already awesome enough. And did you really get that laser kill ring Inferno? You paid to have a couple barely visible red pixels on your avatar's finger? lol Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4958 Avatars Created :0 I like how you have been able to do that for so long... lol Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4962 I like how you have been able to do that for so long... lolits cause im sp awesome they stopped forcing me to even try Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4983 And did you really get that laser kill ring Inferno? You paid to have a couple barely visible red pixels on your avatar's finger? lollol the way the avatar is facing forward its impossible to even see the red pixels Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.