Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Oh Hai

Featured Replies

So ran into Chris last night on Steam and he gave me the URL for the site :)

Said I'd sign up and say hi. I mostly (almost exclusively) play on Pc now but thought I'd sign up and say hi to everyone.

I'm in a TF2 clan called Northern Dawn Heroes though we also are starting to play minecraft, both on Pc.

Anyway, em, hi!! :)

  • Author

Thanks for the welcomes guys :)

I dunno how active I'll be but will try to be active.

Unfortunately, I'm now in the world of working for money (not that trade, programming :P ).

Between jobs at the moment as I quit my last job due to working hours and standards and I had some savings to fall back on while I look for work elsewhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.