April 28, 201115 yr comment_35839 HOORAY BOGEH!!!! Happy B-day bro! Go kill some Covenant for all of us! Report
April 28, 201115 yr comment_35846 Happy Birthday "Chief"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edit: Does this also have to do with his B-Day wish?http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/04/27/game-scoop-tv-why-the-psn-is-down Report
April 28, 201115 yr comment_35862 Happy Birthday, Bogey. You still owe me a game of Borderlands. I'll never forget, so you may as well stop ducking me. lol Report
April 29, 201115 yr comment_35984 Happy birthday man!! If you are in my boat, good luck on finals. Report
April 29, 201115 yr comment_36012 missed this the other day, but hope you had a good birthday bogey! Report
April 29, 201115 yr comment_36028 Thanks peeps! I've been incredibly busy lately with school and making music so sorry for not being around for awhile. After finals next week, I'll be around here more since I miss my mangs and mangesses. Report
April 30, 201115 yr comment_36087 OH NOES! I am late. Hope you had a good birthday Uncle twinkletoes. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.