April 28, 201115 yr comment_35834 http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/4956385434/the-first-zombie-proof-houseDo want. Stylish, awesome, and mostly zombie-proof! Report
April 28, 201115 yr comment_35836 That's awesome! I want!!!! Maybe if we all put our money together we can buy it and share it, lol. We need to be prepared for the zombie invasion and we might as well do it in a stylish house!!! Lol. Report
April 28, 201115 yr comment_35844 you know all sealed up it looks kinda ugly, but opened up when there isnt an invasion its kinda nice looking. id buy it Report
April 28, 201115 yr Author comment_35848 I'd totally buy it too. I love the drawbridge idea. LoL Report
April 28, 201115 yr comment_35933 I hope the generator is inside to close those slabs. Unless they pulled off some of that sweet hinging where it can be done manually. Not to mention, one entrance screams zombie infection makes it into home via bitten survivor and trapped with no way out. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.