April 27, 201115 yr comment_35694 Hi - I'm new so how-do-you-do? Seriously, glad to be here and will see everyone in-stream. Oh, I live in Ohio and Im an old man . Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35698 Old man? We've got a ton of them around here. You'll fight right in just fine. We've got plenty of rocket propelled and tank treaded wheelchairs to go around for everyone!Welcome to Gamercide bro. How'd you come up with your name Dungeoncrawler? Enjoy RPGs and stuff? Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35720 My man, DC. Glad you signed up, dude.DC's a late night regular in the GC channel on JTV. Cool guy, too. Report
April 28, 201115 yr Author comment_35826 Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome. I just wish the circumstances were less critical...oops, that's from the first Star Trek movie. Report
April 28, 201115 yr comment_35885 As an old-fart in the making, I salute you good sir. Welcome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.