Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Not even sure if this is 100% real, but I hope it is

Featured Replies

Along with four multiplayer maps, the next piece of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is adding Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Freddy Krueger.

Developer Treyarch has released the first details of "Call of the Dead," the Zombies campaign included with the first person shooter's Escalation map pack, out May 3.

The campaign -- inspired by director George Romero -- will star Machete actor Danny Trejo, Buffy actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund of Nightmare on Elm Street fame and Michael Rooker of The Walking Dead TV series.

According to a description on the video's YouTube page, "Call of the Dead" is set "in a mysterious, ice-covered, remote Siberian island."

Source - [USAToday]

What's with Trejo's unique style of machete handling? Is the pitchfork going to be an added weapon? And Gellar's jumpkicking a zombie? This looks pretty epic!

Left 4 Dead with characters I would want to play as? SOLD! Purchasing my copy tonight to get ready. It will pain me to purchase a Call of Duty game.

This does look pretty cool, though I have no real interest in Call of Duty games anymore.

PK, if you get it used from Gamestop online, be sure to input the code CAG16 that I always use. 16% off a game that's still $50 new is $8. ;) For me I also use an Edge Card for another 10% off, for a total of 26. Although I don't really get retail games anymore so I don't use them so much, thanks to Steam. Mostly just when there's some console exclusive I want to try, like some older games.

DO WANT....but not for 15 bucks, since I don't really care about the other maps in the pack(not to mention I hate how map pack prices have gone up, thanks MW2), I'll have to pass on this one just like the first pack. Would LOVE if after there down with Black Ops DLC they just release disc with the 4 WaW maps and the Black Ops maps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.