Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

In Memory...

Featured Replies

Well got a new tattoo today that I wanted to share. Been wanting it for a really long time. Last month, the son I lost when I was 16, would have been 20 years old. I finally put his footprints into a tattoo.

Mynewtattoo.jpg

Very beautiful and touching tattoo Rose.

I plan on getting one as well for that baby that I lost in 2008. I have it all drawn out too....just need to make sure I'm ready to get it done...you know emotionally. It's the Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support ribbon with a baby's foot print imprinted on the ribbon. Then I drew wings on both sides with "October 31, 2008" on the bottom and "Baby Pine" at the top. Had about one more month before we would have known what if it was a boy or girl.

that's a really beautiful way to remember some one you lost. .. thanks for sharing it with us

  • Author

Thanks everyone. I will be adding to it in time, roses of course. Just got the most important part for now.

Very beautiful and touching tattoo Rose.

I plan on getting one as well for that baby that I lost in 2008. I have it all drawn out too....just need to make sure I'm ready to get it done...you know emotionally. It's the Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support ribbon with a baby's foot print imprinted on the ribbon. Then I drew wings on both sides with "October 31, 2008" on the bottom and "Baby Pine" at the top. Had about one more month before we would have known what if it was a boy or girl.

That sounds beautiful Siren. I know what you mean by needing to be ready to do it. Sorry you had to go through that, I wouldn't wish losing a child on my worst enemy. I was right at 6 months when I lost Christian.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.