April 21, 201115 yr comment_35249 Soooo, I was reading Geekologie today at work (that site makes me laugh frequently) and of course the following information gem was brought to my attention.Apparently on Amazon there is a Miley Cyrus "Love Doll". *shudders* I did not know they made such a thing, but I guess they make EVERYTHING now a days don't they? Anyways, it's extremely amusing to me to see what was listed in the "Customers Also Bought" section on the webpage. Who knew that Dragon Age 2, its respective strategy guide and seasons of Dragonball: GT went well with blow up dolls? ROFL!Here is a screengrab from Geekologie:Aaaaaand, just for the record here's the link directly to Amazon also from Geekologie. The comments are understandably hilarious.http://www.amazon.com/Super-Star-Series-3573-00-Finally/dp/B004IWPZ92 Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35250 This is my personal favorite customers also bought...http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Herbal-Vaporizer-Digital-display/dp/B0017S1WWY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303406657&sr=8-1 Report
April 21, 201115 yr Author comment_35251 This is my personal favorite customers also bought...http://www.amazon.co...03406657&sr=8-1Why? What's funny about that one that makes you laugh? I mean I did see Ridge Racer 3DS on there. LoL Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35252 How it's an "herbal" smoking device and everything listed obviously goes with weed haha my friend bought one and the customer also bought stuff was the stereotypical plastic bags, steel screens, weighing scale, basically pothead utensils haha. Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35253 I just pictured a fat guy making love this his miley cyrus doll while watching dragonball while listening to "Today"There goes my "I just beat Portal 2" high. Report
April 21, 201115 yr Author comment_35254 I just pictured a fat guy making love this his miley cyrus doll while watching dragonball while listening to "Today"There goes my "I just beat Portal 2" high.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35255 I just pictured a fat guy making love this his miley cyrus doll while watching dragonball while listening to "Today"There goes my "I just beat Portal 2" high.Dude, thanks for that. I just LOL'd so hard right now. Report
April 22, 201115 yr comment_35317 I just pictured a fat guy making love this his miley cyrus doll while watching dragonball while listening to "Today"There goes my "I just beat Portal 2" high. Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Report
April 22, 201115 yr comment_35353 All of the saying on the box are quite funny:"Daddy's little stoner is ready for u to bone her""3 Achey Love Holes"They are all so pun-tastic. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.