April 15, 201115 yr comment_34852 You got to hand it to Valve / Steam and their marketing departments. Wonderfully brilliant. Epically meta. Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_34912 If the bar continues to move at about the same pace, it will be unlocked a little before 10PM CST on Monday night (mind the little extra I had left at the end). Report
April 16, 201115 yr comment_34922 Well, I played a little bit of AAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAHHH yesterday, but that's the only potato game I have. Report
April 18, 201115 yr Author comment_34987 http://skylark95.co.cc/steam/portal2calc.htmI got tired of trying to figure out the estimated release date, so I just wrote something that would do it for me. lol Report
April 18, 201115 yr Author comment_35007 Either people are giving up or not enough people are on because it is late. Either way I want to play it tomorrow when I get back from classes around 8:30. Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35053 http://www.aperturescience.com/glados@home/ Glados is eating all the potatoes! Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35059 Got the call for the midnight release. lol, forgot I had it preordered. I need to go and move it to something else since I own this on Steam. Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35068 I suggest not watching any Portal or Portal 2 streams on JTV. Fucking kids are running around spoiling it in all the channels. Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_35074 that's normal procedure for new games with me. avoid jtv for the first few days Report
April 19, 201115 yr Author comment_35083 08:57 - Default boot scheduled to finish in 10:53:3508:58 - Activating emergency distributed computing grid...09:00 - GLaDOS@home starting...09:01 - Recruiting cpus to force faster boot sequence...19:55 - Calculations complete for The Wonderful End of the World. Recalculating a new launch projection...11:55 - Calculations complete for 1... 2... 3... Kick It!. Recalculating a new launch projection...21:00 - Calculations complete for AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity. Recalculating a new launch projection...04:00 - Calculations complete for RUSH. Recalculating a new launch projection...10:15 - Calculations complete for Cogs. Recalculating a new launch projection...15:35 - Calculations complete for Toki Tori. Recalculating a new launch projection...20:20 - Calculations complete for BIT.TRIP BEAT. Recalculating a new launch projection...10:50 - Engaging starch-based power cells11:00 - Reboot safety test protocol initiated...11:00 - Relaxation chamber locks released...11:00 - Involuntary hazard mitigation associates have assumed testing positions...11:00 - Pre-release lethality assessment initiated...12:40 - Calculations complete for Audiosurf. Recalculating a new launch projection...15:35 - Calculations complete for The Ball. Recalculating a new launch projection...20:00 - Preliminary lethality assessment complete20:00 - Results inconclusive20:00 - Expanding candidate pool Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_35084 All a very elaborate ploy. All the computations will be complete and the potatoes consumed right as the timer hits 0. Entertaining none-the-less. Report
April 19, 201115 yr Author comment_35086 <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ihMMw0rnKz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.