Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Coachella Live Webcast

Featured Replies

Must've heard different albums cause I consider MY Dark Twisted Fantasy as his best. He killed it live tonight.

I can agree that musically speaking Kanye was by far NOT the best musician to perform, as far as musical ability live is concerned, and his music was probably not the most appealing for a typical festival goer, but for a man who has been labeled as an arrogant and egotistical "monster," he was nothing but a class act tonight, particularly the conclusion of his performance in which all of the backup singers and dancers bowed on stage with him. Even for a headliner, playing for nearly 2 hours is an incredible length of time for a music festival performance (I think the Cure played even after the power was shut off though a few years back). I give Kanye mad props for what he did at Coachella.

*The Cure played for 2 hours and 50 minutes. LINK

As far as quality goes, in regards to Kanye, I don't like his live style. He tends to scream and yell rhymes. I saw Big Boi on Thursday and his delivery was so crisp and smooth. Also, B.o.B was very entertaining live. I still think his [Kanye's] performance was incredible though.

Must've heard different albums cause I consider MY Dark Twisted Fantasy as his best. He killed it live tonight.

Yeah, it all comes down to preference and I've never really been a huge Kanye fan, so I'm a bit bias. But, tonight he was a real gentleman and had a fantastic performance.

Agreed, watching Coachella the last few days makes me really want to try and go to either Bonnaroo or Lollapalooza this summer.

Bonnaroo this year for sure. For the first time in years I didn't go last year and regretted it ever since. Needless to say, I won't be missing local festivals anymore. The line up this year is so so, but its more the experience than anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.