April 15, 201115 yr comment_34813 http://www.youtube.com/coachellaThe Coachella Valley Music Festival, 5® Gum, and YouTube bring you the Coachella Live Webcast April 15th - 17th featuring all your favorite artists. Report
April 15, 201115 yr Author comment_34862 Schedule for today. All times are PDT • The Drums 4:55PM • Cee Lo Green 5:45PM • Moving Units 6:30PM • Ozomatli 7:25PM • Interpol 8:35PM • Ms. Lauryn Hill 9:55PM • Kings of Leon 11:15PM • The Black Keys 12:05AM • Gayngs Channel 2 4:00PM • !!! 4:50PM • Warpaint 5:35PM • Cold Cave 6:25PM • YACHT 7:10PM • Cold War Kids 8:00PM • Titus Andronicus 9:00PM • The Pains Of Being Pure ... 10:00PM • Tame Impala 10:55PM • Monarchy 12:00AM • Flogging Molly Channel 3 4:30PM • The Morning Benders 5:45PM • Ariel Pink's Haunted Gra... 7:25PM • Interpol - surveillance 8:20PM • Omar Rodriguez-Lopez 12:00AM • Scala & Kolacny Bros. Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_34890 Cee Lo killed it, even with a broken voice (sick). He even partly sang Journey's "Don't Stop Believing". lolol Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_34896 Digging, Moving Units. May have to check out an album or two. Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_34899 Interpol is up next. I'm expecting a brilliant show by them. Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_34900 They're outdoing the other acts, it seems. Ozomatli just covered Depeche Mode's "Just Can't Get Enough". Brilliant! Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_34902 I had never heard of Titus Andronicus before, but this song was great.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZYignZ2HfE# Report
April 16, 201115 yr comment_34933 i'm watching the kings of leon set on youtube (somebody recorded and uploaded)*I'm actually really surprised. The crowd for Kings of Leon is terrible!!! Nobody was singing along clapping, or doing anything except stand looking bored (even during Use Somebody). Lame.. Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_34937 Probably tired from standing all day in the open sun. When I was watching Ozmatli, there were so many sunburned noobs out in the crowd. lolI learned that same hard way at Lolla. Dehydrated, sunburnt and the worst headache. My legs were sore, too. Report
April 17, 201115 yr Author comment_34943 Erykah Badu was amazing. Watching Cage the Elephant now, and the dork singer is of course wearing a dress. So tired of that. Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35004 Caught a little of them, the Strokes we're awesome and Kanye is killing it. Report
April 18, 201115 yr Author comment_35005 I tried watching Kanye, and I've watched and listened to his new album that everyone is nuts for, and ... I don't get it. What's so great about any of it? It seems like a fad to me, to be honest. lol Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35008 Schedule for today. All times are PDT 12:00AM • Flogging Molly 8:20PM • Omar Rodriguez-Lopez Nas & Damian Marley were sick too, Coachella was pretty good this year. I'm watching the gay fish right now and he's actually putting on a pretty damn good show. Report
April 18, 201115 yr Author comment_35010 Nas and Marley were definitely good. I enjoyed the heck out of that show. Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35011 I'm not even a huge Kanye fan, but this is a great performance Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35012 props to Youtube, this is a great stream. This is where they'll excel, Jtv just can't do stuff like this. Yet... Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35013 I tried watching Kanye, and I've watched and listened to his new album that everyone is nuts for, and ... I don't get it. What's so great about any of it? It seems like a fad to me, to be honest. lolKanye isn't anything special and his new albums are garbage. His old ones are okay, at best. Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35014 PJ ******* Harvey is playing right now. <3 <3 <3 That was an awesome show. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.