April 14, 201115 yr comment_34705 Well this how the story goes. I let my little sister Denira Use my laptop for A week right. So it just so happens that the laptop falls down the stairs.(SMH) Shaking my Head. Waste of money. Give me you guys feelings on this. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34706 Three words.Kick. Her. A$$. LOL Sorry man but that REALLY sucks. Do you have any insurance on it or anything? (I ask cause I'm an insurance guy.) Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34707 How many flights of stairs did it fall down? That seems a bit much for falling down stairs. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34708 How many flights of stairs did it fall down? That seems a bit much for falling down stairs.Her has 3 floors it fell down 2 flights of stairs. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34709 Three words.Kick. Her. A$. LOL Sorry man but that REALLY sucks. Do you have any insurance on it or anything? (I ask cause I'm an insurance guy.)Yes I do have insurance Im sending it off today. This has been a bad week. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34715 Sorry, but I'm calling you out on this one. That is NOT your picture. This picture was on the NeoWin forums and numerous Mac sites back in 2010. Stop coming here, creating multiple accounts and then using a Google Image search to pass of pictures as your own.http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/924318-315kmh-macbook-pro-drop/http://osxdaily.com/2010/08/24/macbook-pro-13-gets-dropped-at-195mph-but-wait-it-still-boots/Now, be a real member or get the hell out. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34716 And that folks, is what is called a epic smackdown.I tried google image searching the image too before I posted. I went through 20 pages of "macbook pro smashed" and gave up before I decided to comment.Good find Spawn. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34720 Good catch, the picture to me didnt fit the description, why make stuff up, the truth is always more interesting than fiction. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34744 All the other pics were swiped off of Google Images, too. Like the two pairs of Astros and the gaming setup.Seriously, dude, whoever you are... seek help. Stop stealing peoples names off of JTV. Find your own personality, and stop being so damn phoney. It's not appreciated around here. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34791 Suggested it awhile back, when this dork was copying names off of JTV, and making accounts here. I was told it could cause other people using that provider, problems accessing the site and forums. As it stands now, there's no one on GC that uses that provider. We'd need only to worry about new members signing up, using that provider.I'm still all for it. This person is never going to stop making new accounts, and acting like a freak. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34831 I'm all for blocking it as a whole. It's ridiculous, sad, and says alot about the person or people behind it. They are lonely, immature, and I feel embarrassed for them. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34837 I'm all for blocking it as a whole. It's ridiculous, sad, and says alot about the person or people behind it. They are lonely, immature, and I feel embarrassed for them.^^ couldn't have said it better myself. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34843 I'm all for blocking it as a whole. It's ridiculous, sad, and says alot about the person or people behind it. They are lonely, immature, and I feel embarrassed for them.X2Blocking the IP isn't going to lose us too many new members. They're can't be that many people using it, and there are billions of people in the world. *shrugs* I say ban it and be done with it IMO. Report
April 16, 201115 yr comment_34919 This thread is hysterical. His new user post should of been a big red flag. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.