April 23, 201016 yr comment_5176 Well, I finally got it all downloaded and worked out a crashing issue I had. I then got my server fixed and all is finally well . lol, I was frustrated last night and just gave up. Now I've played my first round of co-op and will be playing VS in a few min. I like the map. The finale can be a PIA, but fun. Would be cool to play how they got there on L4D1. I may stream some later tonight. Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5279 Yeah I tied to play tonight. got a little durnk went skinny diping and yeah. Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5350 Okay....so I did end up buying it even though I said I wouldn't...The new campaign is just meh, better then the crappy L4D2 maps, but not better then the L4D1 maps. The way they introduce the old survivors and who died isn't done that well, so I guess we have to wait for the L4D1 DLC for that. Realism Versus is pretty awesome though. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5654 Without Mandy, L4D or L4D2 can never be experienced the same way. LOL Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5664 I would have played my copy of left 4 dead 2 again if this didn't cost anything... I am sure the price tag is Microsoft's doing... Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5665 I bought the DLC. Definitely a ton of fun. I love the new M60 gun! On a side note.... REALISM VERSUS RULES! That game mode is amazing. So much fun! Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5670 On a side note.... REALISM VERSUS RULES! That game mode is amazing. So much fun!Agreed. So much so that they should leave it as an option at all times. It makes the game really feel like a team match! However, I could see it developing into a large rage quitter hangout Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5671 I second the motion to make Realism Versus a permanent addition. Getting to the safe room now feels like an actual ACCOMPLISHMENT. LoL Last night I played six or seven rounds on various campaigns, and only ONCE on ONE chapter did I make it to the safe room. Of course, I was the only person who made it to the safe room, but Uncle Phil needs to look out for himself. *thumbs up* Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5676 I second the motion to make Realism Versus a permanent addition. Getting to the safe room now feels like an actual ACCOMPLISHMENT. LoL Last night I played six or seven rounds on various campaigns, and only ONCE on ONE chapter did I make it to the safe room. Of course, I was the only person who made it to the safe room, but Uncle Phil needs to look out for himself. *thumbs up*lol. Have you played Hard Rain yet? It's awesome... though I didn't get to finish it due to rage quits. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5678 Yeah I did. SOOOOOOO hard to see, and on Realism mode it's crazy! I love it!I was talking to my friends and would love to see a new L4D game that implements more weather effect stuff. I think a blizzard would be awesome.They should have L4D3 take place in Aspen or something. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5693 Without Mandy, L4D or L4D2 can never be experienced the same way. LOLThanks DJ. I think. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6512 This weeks New Mutation and the new Poll!New MutationBleed Out Your health is a ticking away! With constant mobs chasing you, there's no time for standing around. You have no permanent health, only temporary health that is continuously ticking away. You won't find any health packs to restore your health, only pills and adrenaline. This mutation is for Campaign mode.This Week's PollWhile last week's poll was interesting, this week's in-game poll actually changes the game. The question? Should we make Realism Versus a permanent game mode? This is by far the most important vote you will cast this year. For 360 owners, you must own "The Passing" to vote in this poll.http://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=3776 Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6514 Realism Versus FOREVER!!! I love that game mode. They better make it permanent. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6515 I would probably never play normal versus ever again if they did add it in, and actually get some use of out L4D2(im still pissed about them killing my favorite character...). Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6516 Realism Versus FOREVER!!! I love that game mode. They better make it permanent.Valve is pretty good at giving players what they want. Put in your votes when the time comes and I bet it stays! Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6523 Man I really hated the changes they made to versus with L4D2 so I never play the normal versus mode. I would definitely play it if they made realism versus a forever gametype. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6580 Just tried Bleed Out earlier. Sounds cool in concept, sucks playing it. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6635 Haven't tried it yet. I might when I get home. I'm watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers at my friends house right now. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6638 So who died?Highlight if you wanna seee if not then avoid the spoiler by not highlighting:Bill, poor poor Bill Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6663 Bleed Out was kind of fun because of the added urgency, but I never got past about 2/3rds of the first level with anyone lol. And the blog post for this week included a survey on whether or not realism versus should become a permanent gametype. I voted yes. So I guess it looks like the new mutation and in-game blog updates are every Thursday or Friday? Report
May 1, 201016 yr Author comment_6666 Supposed to be Thursday, but Bleed Out came out on Friday. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6667 Well this will definitely keep me coming back for more L4D2 each week, if only for a couple matches of the new mode. Eventually I may get back into it more, I just have a bunch of other games to beat first. I like this new DLC. One thing that kind of bugs me though about the mutations is that it looks like they're only ever on the new maps, which is kind of weak. Report
May 1, 201016 yr Author comment_6668 Well this will definitely keep me coming back for more L4D2 each week, if only for a couple matches of the new mode.Cheevo whore. lol Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6672 Cheevo whore. lolI will definitely continue to check in and play the new modes AFTER I get the achievement and gnome prop for playing 6 of them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.