April 9, 201115 yr comment_34417 Apparently there is an indie game on XBL right now called FortressCraft: Chapter 1. It's pretty much Minecraft, without the harvesting of resources at the moment. The creator is planning on implementing that maybe later along with crafting, mining, minions, mine cart courses, and PVP combat?You also get to walk around as your XBL Avatar.http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/FortressCraft-Chapter-1/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550821 Report
April 9, 201115 yr Author comment_34419 It's also Multiplayer. The Xbox page says 2-8, but the article on Craptaco says up to 4. Not sure which. Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_34420 I was sort of kinda interested in it before,k but then I heard that it's going to be split up as around 5 or so downloads. IE, buy the game, then buy the first update, then the second, then the third....etc. Not interested in anything like that. Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_34428 I figured it was only a matter of time before someone tried this. Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_34431 Been following it for awhile, and I'll most likely pass. It has a ton of bugs. I also don't like how you can place blocks from so far away.Plus, if you're going to copy Notch's Minecraft, you better start out with having to mine for your materials. Having most everything at your fingertips from the beginning, defeats most of the fun.*edit* He should have stolen all of Notch's ideas. Like releasing it with free updates, once you buy the core game. Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_34438 Anything 'Episode 1' can shove it. It's why I didn't get the last Sonic game. If you're going to have episodic content, it better be fantastic. Report
April 10, 201115 yr comment_34443 Anything 'Episode 1' can shove it. It's why I didn't get the last Sonic game. If you're going to have episodic content, it better be fantastic.Exactly. Unless they're fabulous like GTA IV's Episodes from Liberty City. Report
April 10, 201115 yr comment_34501 Exactly. Unless they're fabulous like GTA IV's Episodes from Liberty City. Report
April 11, 201115 yr comment_34505 It's too bad Notch is using Java. That's about the only thing this game is gonna have on it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.