Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Astro A40 Headset Bundle

Featured Replies

Wassup guys i recently bought two Astro A40 Headset online. One for Xbox 360 & One for Pc(Steam ) Use. It costed me 350.00 $$ . What do you guys think??

2u571py.jpg

I have a pair and I love them, but I have to say you must really like them to buy one for your PC AND your XBOX.

Yes i Do Dat

Yes i Do Dat

I wouldn't mind seeing your setup on these. I'm looking for a set for my PC and 360. I am wondering how much it would add to the nest of cables I already have at both. Shoot us some more pics of the connectivity on the 360 and the PC, if you don't mind.

I wouldn't mind seeing your setup on these. I'm looking for a set for my PC and 360. I am wondering how much it would add to the nest of cables I already have at both. Shoot us some more pics of the connectivity on the 360 and the PC, if you don't mind.

Cool ill pick up on that tonight !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.