April 8, 201115 yr comment_34317 Hey people names Rhys but call me Munchy. I have to say I've never seen a Website forum like this in my dear life. Ive read the whwat is gamercide post by Peeknuckle and I decided to give it a shot. But, hey Im new , willing to meet new people , and love games. So dont be shy.Munchy ! Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_34326 Welcome to Gamercide Munchy! Great to meet you.I brought cookies too... Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_34345 Welcome Rhys. Is it pronounced "Reese"?No it's pernounced R-H-Y-S But dont worry just call me Munchy Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_34360 Hello and welcome!On a side note....my aunt had a little pomeranian named Munchy. Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_34376 Welcome to the madhouse! Straitjackets on the left. Meds served at 8am and 5pm. Enjoy! Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_34405 Welcome to the madhouse! Straitjackets on the left. Meds served at 8am and 5pm. Enjoy!grrrr... I was late again... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.