Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gears Of War 3: Beta

Featured Replies

Well ive been playing Gears Of War Since the 1st one. I gotta say this one looks more active. i bought my beta today at gamestop. Only 5$ Just ask for beta. Would like to play with more people online. It releases April 25th but you can still have it on your console untill then.

Any one else paticipating in this Beta besides me ?

I think there are a few people around here looking forward to the beta. I've never played a gears of war game since I rented the first. I think I liked it though :)

I'll have the beta from Bulletstorm Epic Edition. I'm not really hyped or excited about it but I'll probably get it eventually anyways lol.

Gears of War 1 was my first 360 game, and subsequently my first experience with the "Do not tilt the console while the disc is spinning" rule lol. It got a bad scratch and stopped working, but a couple days later started being readable again for no good reason and has been fine since lol.

I will be on it getting on early though from bulletstorm !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.