April 3, 201115 yr comment_33995 Finally back from not havin a legit computer. I got an HP touchscreen and i am in loveeeeeee. <3 Report
April 3, 201115 yr comment_33998 Does it come with a keyboard and mouse too? I figure you can't do everything via touchscreen. Either way very cool. Report
April 3, 201115 yr Author comment_34002 Yep. Wireless ones at that. It's great. Anybody want some genuine finger paintings from me? hahahaha Report
April 3, 201115 yr comment_34015 What kind of specs does it have? You think you could get on Steam more now?Also, you should totally update our Special Mario Brothers image with some fingerpainting lol. Report
April 4, 201115 yr comment_34025 Minecraft, Mandy. Your garden needs tending. =]lol Mandy's garden needs tending. Report
April 4, 201115 yr Author comment_34074 i know pork! i gotta remember my passwords for everything.keving i will try. dat what do you want? Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_34082 Mandy makes super awesome finger paints! It's my new desktop background! ( head to the minecraft thread for the MC rendition ) Report
April 5, 201115 yr Author comment_34104 lawls I'm pretty proud of that one. Anything else I make probably won't turn out as good. Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_34149 Don't let her lie to you! She means to say, she only makes the best for me Report
April 6, 201115 yr comment_34200 Don't let her lie to you! She means to say, she only makes the best for me Not 100% true. She made my Neverending Story ringtone, whether she knows it or not. Report
April 6, 201115 yr Author comment_34246 Not 100% true. She made my Neverending Story ringtone, whether she knows it or not. Oh lawd. I had forgotten allll about that. Report
April 7, 201115 yr comment_34278 I can not give that out to anyone, for fear of dying an untimely death at Mandy's hands. Report
April 8, 201115 yr Author comment_34315 hell yes it would happen. dat you will just have to wait for an extremely drunken vent night. and speaking of vent when are we doing that again? Report
April 11, 201115 yr comment_34514 Whenever you want to fire it up. Everyone is way more likely to listen to you than me! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.