April 1, 201115 yr comment_33856 <object id="flashObj" width="425" height="288" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=798024197001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ocregister.com%2Fvideo%2Fv%2F798024197001%2F&playerID=47552158001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAADrXnTk~,prBKvYCdnSiknd7rp1Q8snfUaKBeGCbh&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=798024197001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ocregister.com%2Fvideo%2Fv%2F798024197001%2F&playerID=47552158001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAADrXnTk~,prBKvYCdnSiknd7rp1Q8snfUaKBeGCbh&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="425" height="288" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object> Report
April 1, 201115 yr Author comment_33884 hahahahaha how the hell did you find that pk?Someone put it on Twitter last night.Yes, that is a butt plug she is wearing as a pony tail on her backside. Let's hope it's brand new, and not used. lol Report
April 1, 201115 yr comment_33895 So, I don't think the pony gals themselves are nearly as weird as that one vegan guy. Report
April 1, 201115 yr Author comment_33896 So, I don't think the pony gals themselves are nearly as weird as that one vegan guy.I don't ride animals, because I'm a Vegan. Rank 6 Vegan. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow!lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.