April 1, 201115 yr comment_33845 Just wanted to check in with ya'll and say hi! Been thinking about everyone and the site. Hows everyone been? Report
April 1, 201115 yr Author comment_33848 Hey, on the right side of the main forums page, it has unread notifications (which aren't unread). I went into my mailbox and deleted everything, but that thing is still taking up the right side of my page. How do you get it to go away?? Report
April 1, 201115 yr comment_33849 Should be an X on the top right hand corner. Just click it and it closes.Welcome back. =D Report
April 1, 201115 yr comment_33850 hey Rose .. how have been? I see you've been playing a lot of Dragon Age 2. Report
April 1, 201115 yr Author comment_33904 hey Rose .. how have been? I see you've been playing a lot of Dragon Age 2.@PK... That closes down the recent posts too doesn't it? I just wanna get rid of unread posts that are not unread lol.@Kev... Been good. Yeah, I'm crazy in love with Dragon Age II!Edit: I notice alot of ppl have zammit or whatever for their avatar. Whats the deal with the avatar now? Do we still put a gamertag as the ava, or just any little pic? Report
April 1, 201115 yr comment_33908 mygamercard.net shut down.Zaam's are down for a bit. Hopefully he gets them back up, soon. Report
April 1, 201115 yr Author comment_33909 mygamercard.net shut down.Zaam's are down for a bit. Hopefully he gets them back up, soon.Yeah, I knew Morgon had to shut down. Im trying to figure out what to change mine to. So do we still use a gamercard avatar? Or can we use little pics if we want? Report
April 2, 201115 yr comment_33925 Hey Rose. I've been away as well guys, sorry but this lurker has to confess as well. I have no excuse for my lack of posts, other than my brain doesn't seem to want to work half the time. Report
April 2, 201115 yr Author comment_33968 HI ROSE!!!!! How are you, Shane and fam? Hey Chris! We're all good. My son turns 18 in 3 days (Shane turns 38 in 4 days!!), and Ashley will be 14 on the 30th!! Yikes I'm getting old! (Lol we have alot of fun in July ) Report
April 2, 201115 yr Author comment_33979 Just so Stelathy can make a smartass comment, check out my avi lol. And btw.... he IS a DORK! I win! Report
April 2, 201115 yr Author comment_33981 nah its to late now, you totally ruined my momentLmao! Dorkass! You know you are... admit it!It can go like this, "Hello, my name is Stelathy, and I in sound mind admit, I truly am a dork! Rose is completely right!" Report
April 2, 201115 yr comment_33984 HI ROSE!!!!! How are you, Shane and fam? Chris .. if you stalked Rose on Facebook the way I do you wouldn't have to ask these kinds of questions. Report
April 3, 201115 yr Author comment_33996 Chris .. if you stalked Rose on Facebook the way I do you wouldn't have to ask these kinds of questions.Lol, is that a good thing, or a bad thing? I do try to keep up with Facebook. My mom like to see my updates. I always check it when Shane checks his work email. Report
April 4, 201115 yr comment_34033 I'm a little late to this party, but WELCOME BACK Rose! You have been missed around here! Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_34102 Lol, is that a good thing, or a bad thing? I do try to keep up with Facebook. My mom like to see my updates. I always check it when Shane checks his work email.IT IS A VERY BAD THING!!!! ... I spend all day at home a lone with 3 cats and all I do is wait for my wife to come home from work, so I crave any social activity I can and unfortunately Facebook is my link to the outside world. If anyone I'm friends with posts, or uploads, anything I see within a couple hours. So yes .. I'm completely up to date with your online life and all that you and your family are doing. But I do have to admit that I far prefer talking and hanging out with you here than on Facebook. Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_34111 Hi Rose! How ya been. I'm a little late to the party, but I have been really busy lately. Report
April 6, 201115 yr Author comment_34172 IT IS A VERY BAD THING!!!! ... I spend all day at home a lone with 3 cats and all I do is wait for my wife to come home from work, so I crave any social activity I can and unfortunately Facebook is my link to the outside world. If anyone I'm friends with posts, or uploads, anything I see within a couple hours. So yes .. I'm completely up to date with your online life and all that you and your family are doing. But I do have to admit that I far prefer talking and hanging out with you here than on Facebook. Lol, then ur lucky I don't post every single thing I do in life, like some ppl do lol. Today is my sons 18th bithday!! Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_34321 Lol, then ur lucky I don't post every single thing I do in life, like some ppl do lol. Today is my sons 18th bithday!! Yep .. I already knew that. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.