April 29, 201016 yr comment_6140 Gotcha, here's some good old-school stuff that I've been rec'd on sputnikmusic.com that's really good. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6316 Wiz Khalifa is a Pittsburgh rapper starting to make a name for himself. I likem. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6348 I love me some deltron (del the funky homosapien)Del and Dinosaur Jr Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6636 Del and Dinosaur Jr Nice, somehow I'd never caught that one before. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6669 It's off the Judgment Night soundtrack. It was made before rap/rock ever got popular. Essential listening. Report
April 11, 201115 yr comment_34531 NasEminemSage FrancisAtmosphereOutkastThe GameLupe FiascoIce Cube-only the Predator albumCommonYoung Jeezy-Let's Get It and The Recession, everything else is crapMatisyahu, I only kind of like his stuff cause I met him at Bonnaroo a few years back and he was a pretty cool dudeBut, other than that I'm a bit too particular with my music selection to listen to rap anymore. Most modern Hip-Hop is complete garbage and killing itself like the rest of the music industry. Report
April 11, 201115 yr comment_34547 Very cool TK, how'd you manage that to get those tickets for free or was it just a free show? Report
April 12, 201115 yr comment_34579 Carnegie Mellon University throws a free concert for students every spring semester. Brother Ali and Big Boi are the artists chosen for this year. Last year the Black Keys played. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.