April 20, 201016 yr comment_4557 Since I'm a minority in liking Hip-Hop/Rap music here even after trying to get Pogre to like it after countless IM conversations, who else likes this genre of music? If so, who's your favorite artist and song? Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4565 Big LNotorious B.I.G.Mos Def Mobb DeepWu-Tang ClanNasJay-ZEminemMadvillianRaekwonDeltron 3030Dr. OctagonOutkastP.O.S.MF DoomCannibal OxGang StarrGZARJD2Probably forgetting some others I like. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4569 You listen to many of the artists I listed Bogey? Who do you listen to? Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4580 Three Six MafiaT-Rock (my all time favorite)Project PatLil WyteCrunchy BlackGangsta BlackYoung JeezyN.W.A.Public EnemyRun DMCYo GottiT-Rock Lil Wyte Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4589 I like it, I just don't listen to it as much as I use to. Some favorite artists:Eminem Jay - ZOld 50 Cent. Not his new crap.Kanye West, even though he almost only uses autotune these days.DrakeKid CudiThe GameNotorious B.I.GWu-Tang ClanNasMos DefAnd I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. So, yeah. Just a few of the people I still listen to. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4623 i was bumpin it in highschoolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aJ1V3o8zDM Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4624 Jurassic Five is the **** too. Bogey you'll might like this song, they remade it from back in the day. Report
April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4648 CB I listen to some of your artists. My favorites are:- Lil Wayne (Tha Carter III is my favorite album, Rebirth is meh)- 2Pac- T.I.- Young Jeezy- Eminem- Maino- Nas- Jay-Z- Kid Cudi- David Banner- Tech N9NE- Flipsyde- Rick Ross- Ca$his Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4665 Judgment Night soundtrack. No. Title Artists 1. "Just Another Victim" Helmet and House of Pain 2. "Fallin'" Teenage Fanclub and De La Soul 3. "Me, Myself, & My Microphone" Living Colour and Run DMC 4. "Judgment Night" Biohazard and Onyx 5. "Disorder" (Medley of 3 Exploited songs: "War", "UK '82", and "Disorder") Slayer and Ice-T 6. "Another Body Murdered" Faith No More and Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. 7. "I Love You Mary Jane" Sonic Youth and Cypress Hill 8. "Freak Momma" Mudhoney and Sir Mix-A-Lot 9. "Missing Link" Dinosaur Jr and Del tha Funkee Homosapien 10. "Come and Die" Therapy? and Fatal 11. "Real Thing" Pearl Jam and Cypress Hill Essential listening. One of the best movie soundtracks, ever.Track #4 Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6092 Not gunna lie, I don't really like mainstream rappers. And I hate Lil Wayne... Sorry to anyone who likes him.EminemMatisyahuBiggie SmallsRage Against the MachineK'naanJohn ForteSlightly StoopidI know these aren't all rappers, but they all have rap/hip hop influence to them.I rap a little, well it's more a reggae-singing-rap deal and a lot of my influences are the artists above. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6102 Not gunna lie, I don't really like mainstream rappers. And I hate Lil Wayne... Sorry to anyone who likes him.EminemHe's SO not mainstream... Umm...I guess I like, er...well... Oh! I liked this song when I was tricking out the stereo in my truck. I used to blast the hell out of it. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6108 lol Oh I know, that's what I meant by "don't really like", like I don't completely hate all mainstream rappers, I have a few exceptions like Eminem and I don't mind Drake or rappers along those linesAnd I forgot to include 311 in my list! I love when Martinez just breaks out rapping Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6112 Been listening to B.o.B.'s new album non-stop all of yesterday and today. Check him out if you like stuff like Drake, Lupe and Kid Cudi.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-20inKxm08w Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6125 Does this count as rap?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94s450P4YcE Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6131 Who could forget this classic!?! Hahahaha, Tricky is by far my favorite RUN-DMC song. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6133 lol No.Aw, c'mon CB! It has some rap-like qualities in the way he sings it!That is if I'm really reaching and want it to... Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6134 grafxbypatton: 1upped =] Pogre: oh ****! i was like "yeah, whatever", but you did you ******!good one. grafxbypatton: lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.