March 22, 201115 yr comment_33340 Appararently at the BUCS Cycling Championship at the Moelfre Hall Downhill Track in Wales there was a REALLY STEEP HILL. And by steep, I mean ridiculously insane to even bother. LoL I would never even try it, but apparently a lot of people did anyways. <br><br>Enjoy. <br><br><iframe src=http://player.vimeo.com/video/21034147 width="853" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href=" 2011 X.C Carnage!</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1818894">Joe Bowman</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p> Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33342 Never have I been more annoyed by The Dickies than when I tried to watch this video. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33348 Haha, some pretty hilarious wipeouts. Although, that guy that ran into the other dude at the end was pretty funny. Great video. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33352 When going down a steep incline, you never use the front breaks. In fact, if I were to enter that competition, I'd remove or disable my front brake entirely. Report
March 22, 201115 yr Author comment_33353 Yeah, using your front brake on a hill like that = instant wipeout. Guaranteed to flip your bike over. It's like half of them are amateurs or something. LoL Still funny to watch so many of them bail. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33354 Never have I been more annoyed by The Dickies than when I tried to watch this video.This. Funny video though. Report
March 23, 201115 yr comment_33396 id give it a shot if i were there, looks like funDitto. Worst that would most likely happen is a few good bruises. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.