March 16, 201115 yr comment_32970 "A carbon-fibre hoof and up to 5,000 individual horse hairs make up the £1,300 [~$2,100] shoes which were created by a team of fashion designers. Model Louise Dainton, 25, who posed on a turf catwalk wearing the human horseshoes, said: "I'm not sure they are for everyone but I definitely want a pair of hooves."On a side note:What has 6 horse hooves and 1 camel toe? This picture!And yes. That's a dude in a tweed jacket, cuffed pants and heels./facepalm Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32973 What the fudge? You couldn't even wear them in some kind of sex role playing game. Report
March 17, 201115 yr comment_33021 What the fudge? You couldn't even wear them in some kind of sex role playing game.HAHA. I would bet you'd be wrong in that statement. Someone somewhere has a fetish. Report
March 17, 201115 yr comment_33068 Dat, you sound like you are speaking from experience. Please explain...... Report
March 17, 201115 yr comment_33074 Think of it this way... it's like Rule 34. (Don't know? Google it.)As to the fetish thing... I don't even want to begin to try to wrap my head around it. However there's all sorts of different strokes for different folks. (Though I'm sure in some circles (of horror) those boots/shoes would be #winning as a certain magical vatican assasin would say....)*SHUDDER/TWITCH* Report
March 18, 201115 yr comment_33107 Dat, you sound like you are speaking from experience. Please explain......haha. I knew my statement would get such a response. I have my fetish's but horse feet isn't one of them. Whether on a horse or a person. Especially not the latter I think. Report
March 18, 201115 yr comment_33140 haha. I knew my statement would get such a response. I have my fetish's and horse feet is one of them. Whether on a horse or a person.I knew it Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.