Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Killzone 3

Featured Replies

.. yep .. the game lives up to the hype. I finally had enough cash saved up so I could get a game and I picked it up on Friday. I've spent most of the weekend playing it and it certainly is one of the PS3 top FPS. Really fast passed, really challenging and lots of fun to play. I haven't tried it with the MOVE yet but from what I've heard it's supposed to work pretty good. If you have a PS3 and like FPSs give this game a try .. might be a renter for some people .. I suck at it so I die a lot extending the time I'm playing it for, but I think the game is about 8-9 hours long.

I also don't care about multiplayer so I can't really have an opinion on that.

  • Author

well I finished it this morning so be warned that it's a short game .. I love it so I'll replay it a few times but this might be a renter or picking it up used when it's cheaper

  • Author

I was a little surprised at how short it seemed. If I didn't die so often I'm sure I would have beat the game in 2 or 3 days. The ending was also sort of "meh" with a ".. wha. . oh wait .. did I just finish the game??" That being said all I can think about is starting over from the beginning and playing it all the way through a second time. I'll give Guerrilla a bit of leeway on this because of how technically advanced the game is, working with MOVE and being in 3D, so the story suffers a bit. And if you don't have MOVE or a 3D TV then who cares. It's certainly a must play game but if you can hold off and get it cheaper or rent it I would suggest that.

  • Author

Me too. But I still get bored playing Halo so it's sort of the whole "would you like 6 hours of a great game? or 15 hours of a mediocre game?" The length of Killzone was certainly a let down and the more I think about it the more I wished they would have added a few more levels too it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.