Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

[Review] – Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds

Featured Replies

MvC3-Cover.jpg

<br>

<br>

Developer:  Capcom, Eighting

<br>

Publisher:  Capcom

<br>

Platforms:  PS3, Xbox 360

<br>

Players:  1 – 8 Players (Only 1-on-1 with 8 player lobbies)

<br>

Genre:  Fighting

<br>

<br>

For more than a decade fans of the Marvel Vs Capcom series have begged and pleaded for a follow-up to the wild and crazy fight fest that was Marvel Vs Capcom 2.  With the release of Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds’ release did everyone get what they wanted?  Does round 3 of this legendary arcade staple live up to the hype?  Read on fellow comic and fighting game fans to find out if we got what we wanted or are we still waiting for a great follow-up to this great series.

<br>

<br>

View the full article

You nailed the online bit. The online is the most disappointing part of this game. Either I can't find a lobby or it's so laggy that there's no point in sticking around. In fact all three rounds that I played were nothing but horrible lag and I haven't played it online since which is a shame, because I like playing fighting games online.

I'll have to agree about online lobby part. But the part about the online being laggy I don't see. I never really had any problems with lag online except for a 2 or 3 matches so far. Otherwise, good review Spawn.

I agree with Syc, never had any issues with lag at all. Even said so:

...I can’t say the online play is bad at all. No dropped frames, no lag, etc...

Just get bored out of my mind waiting in an 8 person lobby. Hate just sitting there staring at the damned screen.

I have been experiencing lag where you try to do combos and you stop for 5 seconds and vice versa. Or their is lag from the very beginning like the intros and it keeps pausing. It's really annoying when you are in mid air too.

I played today and didn't have any issues with it. It seems mostly at night :unsure:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.