Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Torchlight Available On Xbla Today!

Featured Replies

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Torchlight/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a7e

I think I might download it. I just got Dragon Age 2 but this will be fun for just a dungeon romp. Should be interesting.

1200 Space Bucks secures your purchase.

First Impressions:

Warrior Class: Meat and potatos hack and slash tank plus an ability to dole out AoE damage? Yeowch. In a good way.

Rogue Class: I didn't realize I was leveling so fast until my cough syrup was wearing off. In fact I thought I was hallucinating. Why? Because she is INSANELY POWERFUL. At least I found her to be. I didn't mess with any of the fancy-schmancy attacks. I concentrated in Ranged Weapon focus, Dual Wielding and Armor Expertise That's it. Just mash your attack button and have a weapon (or two) that leeches life and mana and before you can say "What did you do Ray?" everything around you is -dead-.

Wizard Class: Haven't played enough to get a good feel for it yet. I'm leaning towards putting 2 points into Dex, 2 points into Magic and 1 into Defense every level. Dual Wielding guns and then selecting skills to complement survival. I.E. Armor Expertise, Ranged Weapon Expertise and then once I unlock the Golems... oh baybeeee... look out.

Seriously though. It's a fun throw back to the Monty Haul days of my Diablo youth.

I retract my earlier hypothesis about a gun toting Alchemist.

1 handed wands. OMFG. Dual wielding elementalist for the frakking win.

Each level up. 1 Str. 1 Dex. 2 Mag. 1 Def. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Lol I've barely played this game on PC. I play as an alchemist, but haven't gotten that far or high level. I love that gauntlet shock spell, it's so powerful. Basically all my encounters are me shooting at enemies until they cluster up, then running up and gibbing them all at once with a big blast. Bosses only ever really take like 2 or 3 hits with it too. lol

I got this tonight. Fun fun! I love games like this. I just got Dragon Age 2 as well. When my daughter steals that for her character I will play this. I sent out some respec potions to a few of you. Kinda cool :)

Playing it right now, really has brought me back to the good ol' Diablo days. Wow... :)

I cannot agree with you more. The only thing IMHO that could make this game better would be the ability to play this multi-player.

Torchlight 2, which is being developed now, will include co-op multi.

....my space bucks are already spent. In fact, there is space already allocated on my HD in advance for this.

Yes I would shamelessly whore myself out to be able to beta the sequel. I love the art, the music, hell I love everything about this game.

Just finally beat it, holy crap that ending wasn't "hard" but wasn't the easy. Didn't expect it to be that difficult.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.