Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CS4 or Elements

Featured Replies

So I need some input. I can get Photoshop CS4 Extendec new for $194 through my school. I'm in no way a graphic artist or anything, I just like messing with images for fun. So my question is should I get CS4 or just Elements?

LOL... I was wondering the same thing a few days ago... I'm in the same boat you are, but I have been using Elements 5 (very outdated) for awhile.

I have CS4 and its really good. It would come down to the price I guess. Is $194 manageable for you? How much is Elements? If the price different isn't too big, I'd say go with CS4. More room to grow.

Get Photoshop .. I've never even heard of Elements. Is this CS4 version or CS5? .. is it Professional or Student. I don't think you can upgrade the student version. Photoshop is an incredibly diverse program allow you to do damn near anything from animation and movie SPX, to photo retouching. Make sure to grab Adobe's program "Bridge" to go along with it. It will help you keep your files organized and easy to access.

Clearly I should have checked out what Elements was .. doesn't look like you need it for what you want to do .. just stick with the core Photoshop program and that should work with what you want to do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.