March 2, 201115 yr comment_31995 Recently got a PS3, so here's my PSN for those who'd like to add me. (SegaCKY) obviously Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_32011 I'll add you .. but I rarely play multiplayer games. I think I'm either Super Kev or Super Kev 1000. Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_32090 Dateranoth is mine. I haven't been on it or well, either console much lately though. Report
March 6, 201115 yr comment_32285 Ah, I see you added me Sega. That's cool, I don't play it much but I jump on a few times a week to see what's going on. I still need to beat Assassin's Creed 2 on my PS3. Report
May 10, 201115 yr Author comment_37070 Recently got a PS3, so here's my PSN for those who'd like to add me. (SegaCKY) obviouslyThis thread makes me laugh now... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.